Python alternative for Qgis ATLAS

Hello everyone, I'm Brazilian and I'm translating via Google, sorry for any writing errors.

Well, I would like to know alternatives to QGis' "ATLAS".

I currently use Qgis and load 1 map on the left and another on the right. I also plot some information from some columns in the attribute table.

However, when I have many images, assuming there are 1000 on the left side and 1000 on the right side, my Qgis becomes extremely slow.

I also use my own .png images to style my reports.

Note: all the reports I generate are formatted as ".pdf"

I'm looking for libraries in Python, which will allow me to create a kind of atlas that I use in Qgis, could you help me please?

Report layout example:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(my_logo.png)

/////////////////////                           //////////////////////////

(L                                              MAP1                                                MAP2

O

G                                           2020 RASTER.TIF                              2024 RASTER.TIF

O                                            ///////////////////////                         //////////////////////////////

.pgn)

{attribute table information field}                       {attribute table information field}

{attribute table information field}                       {attribute table information field}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------